I'm working today on the 3rd Oct (Friday). First thing in the morning when i turned on the pc switch, there was this burnt smell coming out from my CPU and then my PC could not be turned on. In my hardisk, there are the documents and info i need to proceed with my work. But since now i dun have them and they're not urgent, i'm gonna leave it to Monday then..hehe..
It has been a while since i talked about my job. I'm still in ER, but due to the high turnover in the company, as well as in HR, and due to the fact that recruitment has frozen, survivors like me are having more tasks now. Handovers and takeovers. I took over recruitment also, handling foreign workers, sometimes support a lil bit of recruitment for local workers.
Handling FW (foreign worker) will make my resume nicer though, so i dun mind enduring all the 'hard' times. Some ppl may find my job interesting where i need to do a lil bit of 'out of office' travelling. I go to Immigration office frequently, need to go to Indonesian Embassy in JB sometimes, waking up at 2am to go to LCCT to send them back, go to JB to send them back to Batam..etc. The leceh thing about FW is the dealing with the external parties (mostly government agencies) Alot of procedures and i'm still learning..it has only been like a month now..
One thing that doesnt change is...I'm still underpaid. Finally im going to be a 3-year experienced HR fella soon. And guess what, it's time to be on the job look-out adi if my company still doesn't do anything about my pay. Partially equipped by now..and that has made me more marketable adi. I'm juz hoping for the best. Good things are worth waiting for :)
Trust me, it's true.